You Should Know
- • The WWBA has joined with FlockTAG so that members can enjoy specials offered by area businesses when they show their FlockTAG cards. FlockTAGS were given out to members at our recent Summer BBQ. If you did not attend the picnic, please contact Cody Bowlds at firstname.lastname@example.org. Directions for how to use your FlockTAG card will be included in our next newsletter.
- • The orange barrels, the dust, the traffic! Yep it is summer in Ann Arbor and a major roadway construction project is underway on Jackson Rd., which may cause you to avoid that area. Please don’t! Our member businesses need your support.
WWBA Member Survey
As our members continue working to provide value with the varying and ever-changing needs of customers, the WWBA is working hard to bring the same value to our membership—we want to hear from you. Click here to answer a quick, three-question survey so that we can better serve you.
Looking for Reasons to Join?
- • Advertising and promotion opportunities
- • Informative luncheon meetings
- • Networking with over 240 potential customers!
- • Representation to Ann Arbor and Scio govs
- • Member discounts
Questions? Contact Paul Larned.
UPCOMING EVENTS, REGISTRATION
- • After Hours at The Quarter Bistro Join the WWBA and BRAG the second Wednesday of the month, 5 p.m. Happy hour prices. Open to members and guests. No registration required.
- Breakfast Seminar—September 9th from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. at BRAG. Managing Stress for Business Success. Light breakfast provided by Coffee House Creamery. To register, Click here.
- • General Meeting—Candidate’s Forum October 8th, from 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. at Weber’s Inn. More information to come.