The WWBA is looking for member BLOGS! This blog is a short Q&A of what a blog is and why you should participate. This is a perk available to all WWBA members so why not take advantage of it!
What is the term blog?
Blog is short for WebLog.
What are blogs used for?
Blogs can be used in a number of ways. Some blogs allow reader interaction and some are read only. The idea is to log ideas and share them using our ever growing electronic infrastructure. They are used in education, technology, politics, and for our purpose - marketing! I'm sure many other areas, but these are the top ones that come to mind.
How long have they been around?
According to Wikipedia, they started to emerge in the late 1990's and have taken different forms since then and grown quickly!
Why should you post a blog with the WWBA?
1. Share your knowledge with our group and potentially others.
2. Establish you and your business as a professional in your area of expertise.
3. Help share your enthusiasm for a service or product you provide.
4. It's free as a WWBA member and fun. It is an exercise you can use for other publications as well.
5. You may already have one and all you need to do is get on the list with the WWBA and we will share.
If you are interested in getting on the blog list - contact Bob Wagner - Communications committee volunteer member.
There are only 12 opportunities for each year so contact me ASAP - first come first choice of month starting with November 2019!
Foresight Group, Inc. &
WWBA Communications Committee Member
5204 Jackson Road, Suite 1
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Office: 734-971-1700 ext. 3098